On May 11th (from 17h30) we’re welcome @Jessa Ziekenhuis Hasselt for a tour behind the scenes of the hospital. We will visit several units (eg. Central Sterilisation Unit & Cardiology Unit ) and end with an insight in innovation@Jessa and an interactive moment.
Since there are only 40 seats, register today!
First, you get a guided tour along the Central Sterilisation Unit and the central warehouse. You will be able to see how these units are organized and how technology is used. Then ‘Innovation@Jessa’, the Cardiology/ Radiotherapy and Oncology Unit will be presented.
To conclude, we end the formal part of the session with a discussion round. During the reception you can further discuss these issues in an informal context.
Program May 11th
- 17h00 - Registration @ Campus Ekkelgarden (Ekkelgaarden 14, Hasselt)
- 17h15 - Visit of the Central Sterilisation Unit and central warehouse
- 18h15 - Transfer (with your own car) to campus Virga Jesse (Stadsomvaart 11, Hasselt)
- 18h45 - Sandwich meal
- 19h15 - ‘Innovation@Jessa’ and visit of the Cardiology/ Radiotherapy and Oncology unit
- 21h00 - Interactive discussion Technology and innovation in the health care setting
- 21h30 - Reception
Need to know
- Fee: 100 Euro for DSP Valley-members, 200 Euro for non-members (prices include taxes and a 50 Euro contribution to the Jessa fund). Not a DSP Valley-member yet and interested in becoming one? Contact Peter Simkens or Annelies Vandamme.
- Only 40 persons can join this session. Participations will be dealt with on a ‘first register, first served’ basis.
- How to reach the Jessa Ziekenhuis.
You want to experience what innovation in a hospital means? Register now!